Our Pastor and Our Church!
We are a Family!
We are a Loving Church and Invite You to Join Us this Sunday!
Sunday, September 11, 9:00 - 9:45 AM
Free Pancake Breakfast in the Church Dining Room
followed by a Sunday School Kick-Off at 9:45 AM
9:45 too early for you? Then wear your pajamas!
Because it’s “Pajama Sunday”, too.
Sunday, October 16, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Take-outs also available. $10 Adults, $6 Children
Worship & Sunday School every Sunday at 9:45 AM
Our Vision: “Know Christ, Live Christ, Share Christ”
The people of our church have a vision!
We have a vision that begins with the faithfulness
of those who have preceded us. We have
a vision that emerges from our desire to be inspired
and effective followers of Jesus Christ.
We have a vision that grows in our hearts
as we commit to serve him together.
- DEC 18 A different kind of children’s Christmas pageant - Over the years we have faithfully gathered our children, handed out costumes, practiced scripts, and enjoyed the beautiful presentation of the Christmas story. This year...
- DEC 4 Sermon “Harmony” - SCRIPTURE Romans 15:4-13 “May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus, so...
- NOV 27 2016 Sermon “Wake Up!” - SCRIPTURE Romans 13:11-14 “Besides this, you know what time it is, how it is now the moment for you to wake from sleep. For...
- Bible Study Year 8 Coming Up! - Year 8 coming up! Wow! It seems impossible that we are about to start our 8th year of Bible study! Thank you to everyone that...
- Bible Study - Hi Folks, Tue, Jun 7th will be your last chance to join us for Bible study until Fall. Hopefully we can explore some things to...
- May 8, 2016 “Where Is Macedonia” - SCRIPTURE Acts 16:9-15 During the night Paul had a vision: there stood a man of Macedonia pleading with him and saying, “Come over to Macedonia...
Upcoming Church Events
For a complete calendar see the events page by clicking Events on the top menu for a complete calendar or click Read More below for a chronological list.
Our church has a wonderful Bible Study group that generally meets every 4th Tuesday of the month from fall through spring.
We are a very friendly and somewhat informal group of folks that just love to get together to read and learn from God's word.
We would be so pleased if you would join us to share thoughts, questions, and insights concerning the teachings of our Lord.
Click the read more link below to view our blog with upcoming study information and highlights of past studies.
Read Our Bulletin
Check out our Sunday bulletin. Most weeks you can read the Sunday complete bulletin 2-3 days ahead of time online. Be prepared for the sermon topic, see what's happening on Sunday, view upcoming events as well as getting a heads up on all the other information normally in the bulletin.
Byron First Presbyterian Church
6293 West Main
Byron NY 14422
PO Box 206
Byron, NY 14422-0206
The May-June newsletter is available online as a special web version.
If you are a member of our church and would like a copy of the full version emailed to you please email me at email@example.com.